Random Acts of Caring
Our unique Random Acts of Caring program helps local individuals with specific needs. Recipients must be referred by our members who become aware of a specific need that is the result of an unplanned event that creates hardship.
Random acts over the years:
- $400 of grocercy and gas cards for a family in Rocklin whose daughter is suffering from cancer.
- $435 in car payments and a $400 Walmart gift card for card to teen boy who is the primary support of three little brothers.
- $299 in Super 8 rent to family with 2 small girls who lost everything in a house fire.
- $200 in Flyer Bucks and $200 Grocery Outlet to 45 year old fire fighter who had a stroke
- $300 to a memorial fund for the young widow and baby of a soldier killed in Iraq.
- $250 was matched by the Auburn Rotary for the purpose of purchasing a new stove for an elderly woman who did not have a stove and lives on a fixed income.
We give our time to the community:
We also volunteer our time to assist other organizations such has, packing boxes for Operation Mom, preparing and serving meals for Gathering Inn, and helping at the Placer County Boys and Girls Club.
Donations are Greatly Appreciated!
If you wish to help us help our community, please dontate via PayPal, or send a check to:
Caring Hearts Society Auburn, P.O. Box 7219, Auburn, CA 95604.
Our 2016 Charity Beneficiary
One Voice Performing Arts
Caring Hearts Society of Auburn
We welcome your donation!
Caring Hearts Society welcomes dynamic women
from the local community!
Please contact Michelle
Caring Hearts Society of Auburn California
PO Box 7219 . Auburn, CA 95604